Patrick L. Wilson
President, Fast Lane Transportation, Inc.
Patrick Wilson is founder and president of Fast Lane Transportation, Inc. After a two-year stint in the United States Air Force, he started in the intermodal industry as a truck driver in 1976. After purchasing a truck and working as an owner-operator, he went on to start Fast Lane in Wilmington, CA, in 1979 as a one-truck operation. The company grew quickly, adding staff and owner-operators, then branched out into intermodal equipment repair and storage in 1981. The company relocated twice to expand and accommodate customer demand. In 1988, the company moved to its current location with 50 acres for equipment storage, repair, sales and trucking services.
Pat serves in various capacities on many community and nonprofit boards including:
- President of the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce since 2004
- Treasurer and founding board member of the Wilmington Neighborhood Council
- Member of the Port Community Advisory Committee, an advisory committee to the Port of Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners
- Member of the Wilmington Industrial Park Advisory Committee
- Board member of the International Trade Academy (ITA), part of the International Trade Educational Programs (ITEP)
- Vice President of the Friends of Banning Museum, a nonprofit corporation founded to develop the historic Banning Residence Museum
- Founding board member of the Port Technologies Development Center (PTDC), a collaboration between the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce, the San Pedro Chamber of Commerce, and the Port of Los Angeles.
Vice President & CFO, Fast Lane Transportation, Inc.
After the beginning of her career, Christine Henry worked for a few small companies in the trucking industry. She joined Fast Lane Transportation, Inc. as a billing clerk in 1981 and has assisted with the growth and development of Fast Lane to achieve the position of Vice President and CFO. She manages all aspects of administration and human resources within the organization.
Vice President, Fast Lane Transportation, Inc.
Steve has been active in the container industry since 1979 starting with Shelter Shed, Inc., handling sales and transportation for the national container sales company. In 1983, he joined Inter-Continental Equipment, Inc., a worldwide container leasing company as their Regional Manager. He founded International Equipment Services, Inc. in 1993 to focus on the marketing and sales of new and used containers. In 1999, IES was merged with Fast Lane Container Sales. To compliment this merger the Northern California depot operation, Fast Lane Intermodal, LLC, in Oakland was formed to expand territory and combine resources and talent.